Do you like lawn mowing and lawn services?
Many people do – for various reasons – re-live childhood, exercise, etc.
If you don’t, let us take lawn mowing off your hands. Life is too short, and we do a great job at lawn services and edging as well.
We have enthusiastic, uniformed teams with the right equipment to take care of your Lawn Services and to get in and out fast, with minimum impact on your busy life.
We will tailor a lawn maintenance schedule that fits your situation – fully irrigated lawns, lawns that go dormant in summer, lawns with drought tolerant plants.
As part of a turf maintenance and lawn services program Pro Scape N.W. can fertilize, provide moss and weed control, aerate, thatch and over-seed in conjunction with lawn mowing and edging.
And if you want to do some of the work yourself, we can work around the things you like to do.
Get in touch to see how we make your yard nicer and your life easier.
LAWN CARE SERVICES
– From 21”, 36”, 48”, to 60” riding, we use the right mower for the size of the lawn care job; Mulching mowers are used whenever possible.
– Blade, string, or chemical edging – whichever it takes to make the lawn look it’s best.
– Shrubs and trees (below 12’ only) are pruned to remove deadwood and shape for optimal plant health. Some landscape maintenance options include seasonal hedging, thinning, tipping; custom topiary and bonsai.
– Lawn and plants are fertilized as needed to maximize health and beauty, using slow release blends for long lasting results. Trace minerals added seasonally.
Turf Lime Application
– Fertilizer works best at the correct PH. We soil test and apply lime in the proper amount.
Post-Emergent Weed Control
– Trained applicators spot-spray (rather than blanket applications) only the most environmentally-neutral products, and only with your permission.
Pre-Emergent Weed Control
– This class of products can safely inhibit germination of unwanted weed and grass seed, reducing hand and chemical weeding, saving big $$$ and using fewer chemicals.
“The new landscaping looks great!!! Thank you. And thank you for hauling away the photinia branches from the kindly neighbor who cut the one in front for me. Looks sooo much better.” – Shelly M,-Lake Oswego, Oregon
– We routinely inspect and adjust your irrigation system to adapt to seasonal conditions as well as performing ON/Off or winterizing lawn and yard service and repairs too, of course. We can often make affordable modifications that dramatically increase lawn watering efficiency and save money.
– From fungus and mildew to crane fly and moles, we can diagnose and treat most all your landscape pests.
– We schedule lawn services and seasonal planting so you have blooms in the landscape all year long.